Mga Tatak

Oktubre 14, 2013

SHRIMP AND PESTO PASTA


If you are craving for delicious pasta but you don’t have time to prepare one, all you have to do is to look for an easy to prepare recipes like this. I have here an instant pesto pasta sauce mix but since my kids love pesto pasta I add some ingredients to make my recipe more delicious.

I boiled shrimp and use shrimp stock for my pesto sauce.
Heat olive oil in a pan. Add garlic, onion and tomatoes then add pesto mix together with the shrimp stocks stirring occasionally then add shrimp seasoned with white wine, salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat, toss to coat cooked pasta and serve immediately with Parmesan cheese.







Ingredients:
200 grms. Angel hair Pasta
Shrimp
Pesto mix Sauce
Olive Oil
Parmesan cheese
Garlic
Onion
Ground black Pepper
Salt
Tomatoes
Garnish
Parmesan Cheese
Basil Leaves


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento